AMV Hell Tennis

Autres Minis AMV
Répondre
SuperLoliSentai

AMV Hell Tennis

Message par SuperLoliSentai » 10 juillet 2013, 05:52

Hello fellow editors, I am here to recruit for the AMV Hell Tennis thread on the AMV Hell forums. We are 70 pages in and can always use new editors.
http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?2 ... ell-Tennis

P.S. Ignore any and all of Sir Fluffykins complaints or insults
Image Image

Elwingil
Petit Malin

Re: AMV Hell Tennis

Message par Elwingil » 10 juillet 2013, 17:29

Et deux anglophones sur le forum, deux :sedeto: le premier se fait plutôt discret d'ailleurs
On applaudit bien fort SLS de s'être dévoué pour prendre contact en territoire ennemi voisin - bien qu'il aurait quand même pu apporter de la verroterie pour nous amadouer...

Since I already contributed a bit, I dare say this project is quite pleasant ; not as much as minis or a movie but all in all keep the Hell forum activ.
Save musical clips or a few others yet we french people could have some problem to get all the random soundtraks frequently used. Moreover le Commandant doesn't really like when his folk send clip to Hell projects instead of his (except for the bad ones) :puchu:

Anyway thank you to officialy inviting us to take part.
Redéfinis le concept de complexe de persécution.
https://twitter.com/Elwingil

Le Commandant
Souleveur de Paradoxes

Message par Le Commandant » 10 juillet 2013, 17:57

ImageImage Image Image Image Rudolph du Mec sans âme 2011.

SuperLoliSentai

Message par SuperLoliSentai » 10 juillet 2013, 18:37

Elwingil a écrit :Since I already contributed a bit, I dare say this project is quite pleasant ; not as much as minis or a movie but all in all keep the Hell forum activ.
Save musical clips or a few others yet we french people could have some problem to get all the random soundtraks frequently used. Moreover le Commandant doesn't really like when his folk send clip to Hell projects instead of his (except for the bad ones) :puchu:

Anyway thank you to officialy inviting us to take part.

Trust me when I say most of the clips made in the AMV Hell Tennis forum shouldn't be used in any serious project, such as AMV Hell or Enfer. The best parts of the thread is to see how the clips evolve, or in some cases devolve, and it is a nice way to practice your editing skills. Also, I know I wouldn't mind if people used clips that they made and thought were great in Tennis in other projects, but I don't speak for the rest of the AMV Hell Tennis team. I am just what you would call the recruiter.

Sorry it took me so long to invite you guys over but I figure better late than never! :) and thanks Le Commandant for allowing me :)
Image Image

Le Commandant
Souleveur de Paradoxes

Message par Le Commandant » 10 juillet 2013, 19:55

Oh you're welcome :puchu:

I just hope you will keep it in mind when I ask for Enfer contributors on AmvHell.com :ermite2:

Sinon oui l'AMV Hell Tennis est un projet plutôt sympathique si vous avez deux minutes de votre temps de libre, c'est pas spécialement prise de tête et on peut parfois tomber sur des trucs très sympathiques. Hésitez pas à jeter un coup d'oeil :sedeto:
ImageImage Image Image Image Rudolph du Mec sans âme 2011.

SuperLoliSentai

Message par SuperLoliSentai » 10 juillet 2013, 20:03

Hahaha I would be happy to contribute some clips to the next Enfer especially with how this new season of minis is set up so you only really need to make a new clip every two weeks.
Image Image

Répondre